تاريخ النشر: 2019-12-02
الراتب: غير محدد
Dam Protection - Project Manager
الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
World Vision International - Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: Dam Protection through labor-intense Activities Project Manager
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via below website, only applications submitted via our website are accepted
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of this position is to oversee the implementation of a GIZ funded project- Dam Protection through labor-intense Activities- 2018/ 2019, with the objective to implement soil erosion prevention and sediment control measures in the catchment areas of dams with a view to protecting the dams from further siltation through Jordanian and Syrian nationals labor. He/she will be responsible for the overall management of the project, including set-up and implementation of the all sectors in the project. She/he will ensure that activities are monitored and delivered to a high quality. The post holder will also ensure that all programme interventions are highly valued by the partners and acknowledged as addressing the needs of beneficiaries.
· Manage the operations of the assigned project;
· Ensure coordination with all other local and international actors
· Prepare detailed planning and reporting of project activities including (Human Recourses, Risk mapping, schedule, budget, quality control)
· Organize administrative and financial matters related to the project activities;
· Monitor and evaluate ongoing activities and report on unmet needs and gaps;
· Perform regular monitoring site visits;
· Evaluate and mentor the staff;
· Assess staff training needs;
· Coordinate with the WV Jordan team;
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
· Ensure that all project’s goals and activities are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
· Coordinate and supervise local partner activities
· Represent WV activities regarding the project as requested
· Coordinate and supervise all project activities in close collaboration with the Operations Manager and technical advisors;
· Conduct monthly coordination meetings with staff and write minutes
· Evaluate and propose new activities,
· Promoting good practices and incorporate lessons learnt in to project implementation
· Prepare and update the timetable and work plan of activities under the project;
· Actively participate to coordination meetings as needed;
· Assess procurement needs, coordinate and supervise the correctness of WV finance/admin procedures in line with the donor and in close collaboration with Finance and Logistic/Procurement Manager;
· Ensure that soft and hard records are kept for all procurement contracts (services, goods, works);
· Ensure timely and supervise project payments;
· Monitor expenditure, budgets and expenses tracking activities for the project, address under/over expenditure as necessary
· Coordinate for payment of regular expenses, payment schedule and installments to contractors related to the project
· Prepare monthly financial planning related to the project
· Organize and ensure a timely, proper written weekly and monthly reporting;
· Prepare project narrative and financial reports;
· Propose new activities according to identified needs and suggest solutions for problems encountered with activities, budget/work plan/human resources, discuss them with Jordan team and participate to the decision making process,
· Any other duties relating to the nature of the job as directed by the Operations Manager or Direct supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· 4 years of experience with INGOs.
· 2-4 years of experience with staff management
· Bachelor Degree or related qualification master degree is preferred in civil engineering, Project Management, Social Science or related fields;
· Proven working experience in project management
· Considerable knowledge and experience with budgets and procurement processes
· Working knowledge of the logical framework approach to project design, monitoring and evaluation/ project cycle management.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
· Highly organized and ability to multi-task
· Very good and efficient communicator.
· Good interpersonal skills, Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity, and physical stamina
· Excellent English skills (both oral and written). Arabic is a plus
· Flexible to work in field locations, able and willing to travel to the area of operation on a regular basis to meet the project requirements.
· self-motivated, positive attitude and with a willingness to learn.
· Ability to recognize problems and solve them efficiently.
· Ability to cope and work under pressure.
· Computer literate mainly in Microsoft Office package.
https://www.akhtaboot.com/ar/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%86/%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%81/%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86/128025-Dam-Protection---Project-Manager-at-World-Vision-International---Jordanقدم إلى هذه الوظيفة !
مطلوب مدير موارد بشرية للعمل في السعودية و يفضل أن تتوفر لديه الخبرة في مجال تصنيف سباهيم
(CBAHI) بالمستشفيات والعيادات الطبية على أن تتوفر الخبرة في نفس المجال ويرحب بجميع الجنسيات والاعمار.
على من يرغب أو يجد الكفاءة في نفسه الاتصال على هاتف 07 7655 0...
الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
The International R...
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager
الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shatter...